Welcome to WebcomicsHub 2.0. It's taken quite some time but I've been working on this fresh update for nearly 7 months. The reason why I launched version 2.0 of WCH was to give the site a fresh makeover but also to give new functionalities to the site. Some of the new features include:
- You can now upload preview images of your webcomic (up to 5 preview images per webcomic)
- you are no longer restricted to a given size for the webcomic poster image. (Although I'd recommend a size larger than 800px to avoid pixalated images)
- You can group webcomics into collections.
- You can make both public and private webcomic collections
- Any member of the community can write an article.
- I've added a random comic generator as well as a comic of the day feature
- webcomic stats and profile information are now on the same page
- You don't have to be logged-in to add a comment on a webcomic
- And the system is a lot more responsive
Since the upgrade involved me changing the framework, you will have to reset your password before you can login but trust me, it is worth it.
As usual, please report any site issues or any additional improvements that you would like to see on the site.